This post is about…Pink and prints. How did you guess that ? :-p 😀
SEE : SUBARU FEST 2013
Now it’s back to the business of fashion blogging for me after my recent vacation. Today’s look features a fuchsia chiffon top, letter-printed leggings and light blue pumps. I came across a joke by Madea whom I follow on Twitter(Really don’t know if it’s the real or a fake Madea) that went ” Diamonds are no longer a girl’s best friend…Black leggings are .” :’-D Soo true. Especially those atrocities; black transparent leggings worn with white under garments and short tops.WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THAT? …What has been seen cannot be unseen. I love leggings but in my opinion ladies should be classy about them when out in public. Tips for pulling off leggings:
- Wear those that are made of thick material. One perk that comes with this is that people confuse them with pants,which is a good thing. See mine below 🙂 If I had a dollar for every time I’ve been told ” I love your pants.” I would be…Well…I would be owning a few yachts in Monaco. I think with these kinds of leggings most of the times you can get away with wearing short tops eg . crop tops.
- If you must wear transparent/sheer leggings in public, wear a long top that covers your back side.
- Prints on leggings tend to really draw attention to your body and can exaggerate your figure . You know your body, do the necessary.
- If they’re loose and baggy,are those leggings ? Also,if they’re too tight,they’re not flattering.
- Wear the appropriate underwear.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY – MUHORO MACHARIA : FILM AND PHOTOGRAPHY
bag – Mr.Price.
VIEW : THE SLEEVELESS BLOUSE PART 2
Have a lovely week! 🙂