How are you this Monday?
So today we’re all about pink hues. This is a look I did last week on Friday.I converted a day look into an look for night.If you want to see how,keep reading. 🙂
- Of course started out by filling in my brows with this pencil.Works very well if I may say!
- I applied Urban Decay’s Primer Potion which is an eyeshadow primer…Keeps the shadow intact all day and night:
SEE ALSO : NEW IN!
- For the main eyeshadow I used Sleek’s pink eye dust called ”So Sleek” and a flat shader brush from Suzie Beauty. I applied it to 2/3 of my eyelids starting from the inner corner.
- For blending the pink into the crease I went in with this flesh-coloured brown from Sleek’s ‘Au Naturelle’ Palette I posted about here
- I then used a blending brush and the black colour or ‘Noir’ from Sleek’s ‘Bad Girl’ palette for the 1/3 of the eye towards the outer corner.
- I then used the white shimmery colour from ‘Bad Girl’ to highlight my brow bone (just below the eyebrow):
For eyeliner I used Sleek’s black Khol eyeliner.I forgot to take a picture.My bad! :/ However,it’s the one on jumia here.Plus you get free nail polish when you buy it there.
SEE ALSO :MY SLEEK MAKE UP LOOKS
For mascara I used my awesome new Golden Rose 3D Fantastic Mascara.This thing lengthens the lashes majorly! I am a proud owner…:)
I used Revlon’s Photoready Primer.I then took a wet sponge and applied Black Opal’s Creme to powder foundation in the shade ‘Beautiful Bronze’ . You can find it on jumia. I finished the look with Black Opal’s invisible Oil-Blocking compact Powder in the shade ‘Rich Mocha’. You can also find it on jumia. I know you see the pink blush in the photo but I changed my mind about using that:
For day,for a toned down lip, I used this matte Revlon Lipstick called ‘Stormy Pink’ and added a sort of nude/peachy lip gloss also from Revlon called ‘Peony Pivoine’ .Voila!…
I changed it up for night. I used MAC’s purple lippie in ‘Heroine’.P.s,the only thing I changed about the look at night was the lipstick and added a bit of powder.Otherwise most of everything else had stayed put all day.Oh yeah,I also put my hair in a braid,you know,to get it out of the way :
Where to buy some of the products used:
Davis eye pencil-beauty stalls in town
Urban Decay Primer Potion-online
Sleek eye shadows- Our Price,Super Cosmetics,Nakshi Nouba(Ukay centre),most Nakumatts
Golden Rose Mascara- Nakumatt(I got mine at Ukay)
Suzie Beauty Brush-Super Cosmetics,Beauty wholesale, online
Black Opal Foundation and Powder jumia.co.ke here.
MAC lipstick- here
Do have a productive week.
Thank you for taking time to read this. 🙂