I recently got these in the mail(rather my brother got them in the mail) and was so stoked. I heard a lot of good things about the BH Cosmetics 120 colour eyeshadow palette and the Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks. Seriously though,who thought of the name ‘Wet n Wild’? Point me in the direction of their 20-year old self so I can warn them about how much of a bad idea ‘Wet n Wild’ is. 😀
I got the 3rd edition.
It has two sections . The neutrals side and the bright side.
Here you have your bright colours.This is the fun side if you ask me. 🙂 I have to admit,I got this palette because of the two burgundy/reds at the very bottom right.
I love it because…
- Many colours to choose from.
- Fantastic price for 120 colours!
- The colour stays on for a reasonably long time.
Not so crazy about…
- Some of the colours are not as pigmented when applied.Especially on dark skin. You have to use a primer or eyeshadow base for some colours to really pop.
- The really light colours are a bit ashy.
On to the lippies. I have nothing but love in my heart for these babies! 🙂
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY is a dupe for MAC’s ‘Rebel’. Check it out(photo courtesy of pinterest):
And my favourite iss…
I got ‘Vamp it up’ because it’s a dupe for MAC’s ‘Cyber’. Score! (photo below courtesy of pinterest)
Why I love…
- Have a semi-matte finish,meaning it’s a creamy and doesn’t dry out your lips.
- The price is right. Mine were about $2.50 each!
What I’m not so crazy about…
- The lipstick does not go all the way down,so you can easily smudge it against the cover…Like so:
I forgot to mention,the eyeshadow I’m wearing in the lipstick photos above are from the BH Cosmetics palette. Make-up tutorial coming soon! 🙂
Websites I got the products from:
bhcosmetics.com and nonpareilboutique.com . There’s this amazing Kenyan company that can buy for you products from any American online store then they ship to you,hassle-free. You won’t need to worry about taxes or anything. No surprises along the way! The company is called Savo Store. Check them out here.
Which was your favourite lip colour?