If you recall,I did a part one of this post here; Gifts for him. Today I’m doing gifts for her. I think we girls are generally hard to shop for. You’ll buy her a bag and she’ll thank you but deep down wish it was a different type of bag. But this depends on how well you know your lady. Today’s post is about general stuff we girls like no matter the taste. Here are a few suggestions on what you can get her this valentine’s. Or ladies, don’t hesitate to spoil yourself too! All these are available on jumia.co.ke.
- Hexagonal brass bracelets-here
- This luxe blue minaudiere-here or alternative box clutches here and here.
- joodj multi-purpose jewellery.See more options here.They can be worn as neckpieces,upper arm bracelets, a shoe accessory or bag accessory. Cool,huh?
- Skone crystal watch…drool here. Check out here for such more options.
- Get these silver stackable rings. These sure make a fashion statement.
- Iman make up brush set-here
- Among the best mascaras out there; Max Factor- here
- This best selling eyeshadow palette from Sleek- here
- Who doesn’t want luxury lipstick? Get these ones from Iman here.She’ll thank ya! 😉
- And finally, this Baileys+ chocolate gift hamper. Tiramisu is always a good idea. 🙂
What will you be getting from Jumia’s Valentine’s day shop?